- Packable into Lower Left Hand Warmer Pocket
- Insulated with 90% Allied Duck Feather and 10% Down
- 2 Hand Warmer and 1 Chest Pocket
- Adjustable Internal Shock Cord System for Waist Hidden in Hand-Warmer Pocket
- 3 Panel Fixed Hood with Dual Clinch System
- Extreme Warmth to Weight Ration
- Durable YKK Zipper
The TrueTimber Lightweight Packable Down Hooded Jacket is a must have for every avid hunter! The 100% Polyester shell is insulated with a 90/10 White Duck Down which insulates incredibly well, allowing a hunter to endure long periods of stationary activities, while the integrated baffling panels prevent the down insulation from migrating. A large chest pocket and 2 hand-warmer pockets house an internal shock cord system allowing the hunter to adjust the hem of the jacket while keeping the cords managed inside the pockets, limiting snagging. If the temperature warms, simply pack the jacket into the left hand warmer pocket, which converts into zippered pouch.